Westaff is now hiring General Machine Laborers at our plastics manufacturer in Sauk Rapids, MN!
1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm, $15/hr
2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:00pm, $15/hr
Pay increases to $17/hr after 90 days
Machine operators, or general laborers, in the grinding department should expect to:
- Prepare and separate plastics products prior to feeding grinder machine
- Loads grinder in a way that prevents jams or other machine malfunctions
- Clean grinders and machine equipment
- Properly cover, shrink-wrap and label
- Moves finished products to the proper area for pick-up by warehouse operator.
While on Westaff's payroll, take advantage of our skill-building online classes available to you for free!
- Health Benefits including vision, dental, life, 401k
- Weekly pay, direct deposit
The ideal general machine laborer has previous manufacturing or production experience, but if you have worked in retail or the warehouse industry, contact us!