Maintenance Electrician needed in East Longmeadow, MA!
Westaff is looking for a licensed electrician who is able to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
*Direct Hire Position*
2nd Shift: Starting at 2:30pm, 2:45pm, or 3:00pm
Pay: $30-35/hr based on experience
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities:
- Program logic controllers, transmitters, transducers, recorders, and controllers used to simulate control techniques.
- Monitor equipment, installing new equipment, equipment troubleshooting, repair, and calibration process of controls such as temperature, level, flor, and pressure
- Transformer Principles and Test Equipment
- Knowledge of Solid State Controls and Industrial Automation
- National Electrical Code
- Arch Flash training and safety requirements for working with 480 volt systems
Needs MA license with previous Industrial experience
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Retirements Savings Plans
- Free online training courses
- Direct Hire Opportunity
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply