Do you have a Bachelors degree in Manufacturing/ Industrial Fields and are looking to grow your career by working at a leading Spring and Stamping Company as a Process Engineer?
Pay: Depending on Experience
- To effectively develop and quote per drawing requirements along with assuring that accurate cost for production of product is maintained. Quotes to include developed process, material and outside service requirements, tooling costs, lead times and final pricing.
- Bachelor degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Fields
- Proficient in all Office programs
- Preferred experience in stamping/ slide manufacturing
- CAD literate and experience
Benefits of being a Process Engineer:
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Savings Plans
- Free online skill building courses
- Permanent opportunity
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!