Shift: 1st shift Mon-Fri 7-330pm OR 8-430pm
Location: Merrimack NH
Material Handler Duties:
• Support operations by moving material and inventory throughout the facility
• Use hand trucks, conveyors or other material handling equipment
• Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
• Verify orders, label products and use a handheld scanner
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents; basic math skills
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights; lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Handle or manage tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
You will need -
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience operating material handling equipment.
Ability to tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments.
Lift up to 50 lbs.
Sit or stand for long periods of time.
It would be great if you also have -
A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team to achieve goals and objectives.
One year experience in a warehouse environment.
Forklift a PLUS
Experience using a scan gun.
MUST be a US citizen as this is a government contract!!