Do you have experience setting up and operating manually controlled machines? Are you looking to expand your CNC experience in a manufacturing environment for a reputable company? Westaff is currently seeking an experienced Machinist in Hamden, CT!
Pay: $25/hr Depending on experience
Machinist Job Summary:
The machinist’s responsibilities include setting up and operating manually controlled machines in skilled precision and bench work in the fabrication, maintenance, repair and alteration of machinery, machine parts, tools and equipment.
Machinist Job Duties:
- Use precision tools, machinery and equipment such as a lathe and Bridgeport.
- Ability to use jig saw, drill press, table saw, router and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
- Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metals, plastics and composites.
- Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixture and tooling.
- Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine.
- Perform daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment.
Why chose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR MACHINIST POSITION!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!