Do you possess experience working with chemicals, electronics, and manufacturing? Are you looking to stay close to the central CT area?
Westaff's Senior Fabrication Tech is the job for you!
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Senior Fabrication Tech Responsibilities:
- Final surface preparation of germanium crystals.
- Final surface preparation of silicon elements.
- Operate ion implanter and vacuum deposition equipment.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Test finished crystals.
- Trouble shoot process problems
- Train junior techs for processing when necessary
Senior Fabrication Tech Requirements:
- Vacuum deposition experience.
- Ion implanter operation experience.
- Vacuum equipment maintenance experience.
- Chemical processing experience.
Why choose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Apply today to take the next step in this high-rated company!
Veterans and Active military members encouraged to apply!