Westaff is seeking a temporary Library Assistant for IMMEDIATE hire in Helena, MT!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $12-$13/hour DOE
Term: 2+ months
Responsibilities of Library Assistant:
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Shelving returned books
- Managing Talking Book Library
- Scanning and labeling books
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- Some office experience preferred, but not required
- Great team player
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Weekly pay!
- Free online courses after 80 hours worked
- Great opportunity with the State of Montana
We are hiring for this position NOW - apply today or call 406-443-7169 for consideration!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply