Do you have experience as a Material Handler? Westaff has the position for you!
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Manually loads raw material or finished product on skid, hand truck or forklift.
- Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
- May be required to clean up and dispose of scrap, cardboard boxes etc. and places in proper containers or designated areas.
- Required to move incoming and outgoing product as required.
- Required to weigh and log incoming jobs to department.
- Required to package orders for shipment.
Material Handler Requirements:
- High School graduate or demonstration of equivalent skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Forklift operation skills.
- Ability to lift objects up to 35 lbs. unassisted from lower to a higher position or moving horizontally position to position
- Substantial movements of the arms, wrists, hand and /or fingers.
- Visual Sharpness in order to operate machines and inspect finished products
Material Handler Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!