Westaff is looking for material handlers for an auto parts warehouse in South Windsor, CT!
Do you have picking and packing experience? Do you have experience on forklifts or reach trucks? Have you worked in shipping and receiving before? Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment? Apply for this job right now!
Shift: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Hourly Pay: $15.50 with a 50 cent raise every 6 months!
Material handlers will:
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and then pulling the right products/material for each order
- Assist in building shelving for product in factory
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery
- Understand and incorporate safety procedures responsibly
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have 1 year or more of warehouse experience
- Be able to be on their feet and move quickly for the entirety of their shift
- Pass hazmat training before starting
- Prior reach truck or forklift experience/certification is a plus
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Free Online Skill Building Training Courses
Resumes required, apply today!
Members of the military encouraged to apply!