Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products hiring Industrial Maintenance Technician for their 2nd shift. Responsible for preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
Pay: $18 - 19 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Shift: Rotating Shift:
Flexible to work Mon-Fri 7AM-3:30PM or 2PM-10:30PM + OT as needed
(Notified in advance when shift changes)
- Perform the required repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment and plant facilities as required.
- Installation of new equipment at the facility and coordinating and scheduling with outside contractors for necessary preventive maintenance, repairs, and inspections.
- Maintain all areas which belong to the Maintenance department in a clean, and organized manner.
- Submit new or updated operator manuals to Document Control for proper storage and release.
- Lock Out Tag Out: Support the implementation of the Company’s Lock Out Tag Out program.
- Communicate in English (Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus, not a requirement).
- Minimum 3 YEARS experience in Industrial Maintenance (Manufacturing, Production, Electro-Mechanic).
- Capable of lifting items weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Knowledge in using hand tools, and maintenance tools.
- Capable of working in an area with loud noises, and strong smells (chemicals used to mold bullet proof plates).