Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift | 8 hr shifts | Monday - Friday
- Forms product by operating fabricating equipment.
- Determining sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Preparing machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Regulating machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintaining specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls; replacing dies.
- Maintaining stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Use fork truck when needed in a safe manner.
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses.
- Discounted online accredited High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.