Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products is hiring a Quality Inspector II.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4PM-12:30AM
- Inspects and documents quality of products at various stages.
- Perform inspection of finished products as per technical documentation;
- Assist in shipment preparation activities (labeling, support documentation, and packaging);
- Use measuring tools to inspect product in multiple production points (report any malfunctioning)
- Uses measuring equipment; such as calipers, micrometers and gauges to inspect product.
- Stands for extended periods while performing inspection.
- Complete re-inspection activities as required.
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience and Quality Control or Inspection.
- Experience with inspection tools (Calipers, Micrometers, Gauges, etc.)
- Capable of speaking Spanish, understands documents in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good with measuring tools.