Our client is seeking a Radiation Systems Test Technician in Meriden
About the company:
Our client prides themselves as being one of the leading providers of innovative products related to the measurement, detection and monitoring of radiation. They supply to industries including but not limited to; military, defense, hospitals, and universities. They look for the top candidates in the field to join their team. If you have experience soldering and assembling PCB boards, you are encourage to apply.
Systems Test Tech Responsibilities:
- Final assembly of nuclear detectors (hardware, wiring, soldering, and software installation/setup)
- Prelim and final testing of completed detectors
- Verify revision levels and markings pre prints
- Investigate, research and identify components in error
Schedule: 7am-3:30pm, Monday- Friday
Systems Test Tech Requirements:
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of all assembly related tools (meter,scope) for electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to identify components, read blueprints
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting tools and testing procedures
- 1 year of post high school education in electronic systems
- Experience with PCB, electronics
- Experience in a manufacturing/ mechanical assembly field
Why Choose Westaff?
- Weekly pay, including direct deposit
- Healthcare Offered: Medical, dental, and Vision Coverage
- Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- Free online course!
- Advancement Opportunities!