Do you have welding AND plumbing experience?
Westaff is looking for a plastic fabricator in the Hamden area!
The plastic fabricator is responsible for building tanks and equipment for neutralizing and moving industrial waste water, purifying water for: industrial, pharmaceutical, educational, and municipal uses and equipment for the collection and use of ground and rain water.
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Decipher blueprints of assembly layout
- Use tape measures, rulers, framing and t squares
- Weld plastic sheets and pipe
- Ability to safely utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, and forklifts
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of related experience
- Welding Certificate Preferred
- Knowledge of welding, plastics, steel, and custom fabrication
- Knowledge in mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical drawings and welding
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs and be on feet 80% of the day
Westaff offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k options!
Apply now for immediate consideration!