Meriden company is looking for a Full Time Bookkeeper/Office Manager!
Pay is based on experience.
This is a Temp to Perm position for a small and long-established company.
MUST have QuickBooks experience!
Handles cash, prepares all deposits, daily banking.
Manages all aspects of banking and bank reconciliation.
Manages all aspects of accounts payable.
Manages all General Accounting: general ledger, journal entries, account reconciliation.
Calling on collections.
Answering phones/take and distribute accurate messages
Serving customers by answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status
Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
Design and implement new systems and processes to enhance the core business functions
Track customer payments and solve client related problems as needed
Assist with human resources function, including payroll, new employee set-up, and weekly time and attendance data input
Assist with Project Management, including scheduling and job costing·
Proficiency in MS Office
Proficiency in QuickBooks
Orders offices supplies
Responsible for all administrative duties in the office
Light cleaning and upkeep of the office.
Perform other related duties as assigned
Key Competencies and Critical Skills required for the Bookkeeper/Office Manager role:
- Must have Quickbooks experience
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years as a Bookkeeper, with AP, AR, Payroll, etc.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Self-motivated and self-directed individual with a focus on results and problem solving with strong decision-making skills
· Attention to detail and follow-up, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
· Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Dedicated, conscientious worker with a positive, "can do" attitude to create a friendly environment for clients and co-workers