Location: Action, MA
Schedule: 12 hour Day Shift | 6:20am - 6:20pm | Monday - Friday (48 - 60 hours per week)
Pay: $11/ hr | Overtime paid after 8hrs per shift (4 hours of OT each day)
General Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for operating and maintaining machines that extrude or draw out thermoplastic or metal materials into hoses, bars, tubes, rods, wires, or structures.
- Select machine dies
- Draw or press metal into shapes and diameters.
- Reel extruded products into rolls and specify lengths and weights of rolls.
- Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature.
- Locate defects on extruded products.
- Check for conformance to specifications.
- Install, connect, test, and adjust equipment.
- Operate machines that extrude filaments from synthetic materials such as rayon, fiberglass, or liquid polymers.