Our well established client in Huron, Ohio is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to fill a full-time, temp to hire position.
This is a great opportunity to move into a full-time role at a company that offers great benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacations, 401k match, health insurance and a tool credit allowance!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Program and operate Haas vertical center and turning center
- Sets up and operates EzTrak, manual lathe, and manual boring mill
- Analyzes written specifications, drawings, rough sketches, and verbal instructions to plan layout and determine sequence of operations
- Effectively and safety operate machines at the same time
- Read/write programs and change offsets quickly and efficiently to reduce setup time
- Read and interpret blueprints
Submit your online application and resume, today!