Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
Westaff is seeking qualified Forklift Operator for Warehouse in East Hartford, CT
Hours : 1st Shift Mon- Fri 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay: Starting $20/HR
Previous Experience: Forklift
Steel Toes Boots are Required
The Forklift Operator will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading bulk, drummed, toted, or bagged material from company trucks common carriers and tankers. Properly care for and use all equipment such as forklifts, drum handling equipment, pumps. hoses, etc.
- Secure dual sign off before transferring any product from one vessel to another. Properly use materials such as labels, placards, stenciling and paint.
- Perform packaging and blending of hazardous/nonhazardous chemicals into proper container. Assure stock and the warehouse facility is maintained is a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all operating procedures, work instructions and quality system in place. Report all non-conformances as they occur using proper forms. Attend and actively participate in all safety and quality meetings as required.
- Weekly Pay (available by check, pay card or direct deposit)
- Health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Retirement saving plans
- Access to FREE online skill building course for deeper educational understanding of manufacturing!
Apply today, start as soon as possible! Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!