Job Opening: Audit & Assurance Senior
Westaff is seeking an Audit & Assurance Senior for a national healthcare consulting and accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a high-performing, dynamic culture!
Salary is Dependent on Experience
- Actively contribute to the planning, performance, and successful completion of auditing projects
- Utilize knowledge of GAAP and GAAS to identify, improve, and resolve client issues and by working collaboratively with other team members
- Perform reviews of work product and presentations to ensure the highest quality
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Assist the Audit team with other projects and requests as needed
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field required
- CPA certification or pursuit of CPA certification preferred
- 3+ years of internal or external audit experience with a corporation or a public accounting firm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external
Focused on work-life integration and a culture of service, PYA offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes flexible work options.
Serving clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Helena, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa, PYA is consistently ranked by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. and by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the nation’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA also was named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022 in the Forbes annual list, and Accounting Today highlighted PYA as “One of the Most Successful Firms in the Country.”
This success is the result of almost four decades of steadfast adherence to a culture of integrity, responsiveness, and relationships – both with clients and teammates.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position complete with a competitive salary and benefits!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply