Job Opening: Mold Technician
Responsible for preventative maintenance, changeover, and unscheduled tool repair of tooling used in injection molding.
SHIFT: 12 hours day shift and 12 hour overnight shift available
PAY: $19-$24 hourly depending on experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain 5S and participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Be a positive role model for the team
- Responsible for following all safety rules and regulations and all procedures
- Responsible to repair, rebuild or overhaul all types of production, service equipment and machine parts in all production areas and replacement for various production equipment
- Filling out necessary paperwork properly and in a timely fashion
- Develop and follow the standardized work instructions to minimize machine downtime
- Seek out assistance from department supervisor/ manager/ team leaders as required
- Be a good listener and understand issues before coming up with solutions (root cause analysis)
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTITUDES:
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Manufacturing industry background.
- Abides by our core values:
- Safety - Everything we do is driven by safety excellence; our employee safety is paramount
- Integrity – We are respectful, ethical, and authentic in all our actions:
- People First – We welcome, collaborate with and support others by being proactive, approachable and agile
- Accountability – We keep commitments we make to one another and continually challenges ourselves by achieving ambitious goals without compromising quality
- Friendly – We are kind, encourage positivity and make time to connect and laugh
- High school diploma of GED
- Able to drive forklift equipment
- Able to use hand tools and do light machining
- Have a mechanical ability
- Knowledge of molding operations a plus