Branch No: 67999-6321
1031 SW Gage Blvd
Topeka, KS 66604
Phone: (785) 273-3939
The eligibility function receives and screens previously submitted applications during open enrollment for state assisted medical insurance. This project is projected to be a six month long project based on volume of applications received.
-follows up with customers by gathering missing information including verifying income
-interacts with program participants on a regular basis
-educated customers on services and requirements
BONUS: Possible OT and state paid holiday available immediately.Apply Now More Info
The Production Coordinator will provide assistance to the Operations Department by performing various tasks on a daily basis. Essential duties are data entry, scanning of documents, printing and distributing of paperwork, and assisting with special assignments, as needed.
Apply Now More Info
Responsible for interacting with customers regarding child support payments to provide information in response to inquiries about programs and services in a contact center.
Essential Job Duties:
• Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services
• Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
• Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
• Address customers inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
• Perform data entry accurately
• Perform other duties as assigned by management