Branch No: 67965-6123
10 Slayton Hill Road, Suite 101
Lebanon, NH 03766
Phone: (603) 678-4944
Are you a people person that has Electrical Sales experience? If so, we want to talk to you!
This is a temporary, full-time position that has the opportunity to become a permanent position for the right individual.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Valid driver's license will be required; back ground checks will be conducted as well.Apply Now More Info
Calling all night owls! We have the perfect temporary opportunity awaiting you. Now is your chance to work for one of New Hampshire's most top-rated companies, and to be a part of building the world-class products that they are known for.
Job Title: Assembler
Preferred Skills: Attention-to-detail, manual dexterity, ability to apply task-at-hand via visual instructions, ability to use hand tools, good team player, reliability, etc.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 2:15 pm to 10:15 pm
College students seeking summer employment are encouraged to apply!
(Please note that drug testing will be a requirement.)
Apply Now More Info
Assist in the day-to-day operation of the Warehouse including Receiving (Loading/Unloading Freight), Inventory Control, Distribution, etc.
Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds, ability to stand/walk for the duration of your shift, ensure accurate deliveries, maintain a clean and safe working environment, and other duties as needed.Apply Now More Info
Do you enjoy a hands-on position? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Westaff is seeking to fill temporary Assembly openings in the Hanvover area; 1st shift.
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Job Duties May Include:
• Preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positioning parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifying specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolving assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment. Skills/Qualifications: Manufacturing Experience, using mechanical inspection tools, safety management, ability to focus, ability to use power tools, ability to use good judgment, decision making.Apply Now More Info