Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Get started with a career in manufacturing and distribution with a great company that values your hard work. Get paid weekly! Access to medical benefits! Advance your career through our FREE, online skills training! Find out more about this Shipping and Receiving Coordinator job opportunity.
Complete your application! Find out why workers rate Westaff 5x higher than the competition.
“At Westaff, communication was great and the staff was friendly and helpful.” Westaff Associate, Wendy-Ann
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Shipping and Receiving Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Must have shipping & receiving experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Office, Shoptech)
- Safely operate a forklift.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and follow-up on requests.
- Coordinate outbound pickups and product loading.
- Schedule customer pick-ups and deliveries with freight companies.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of inbound receipts.
- Input material and supply receipts in business software as necessary.
- Receive and log inbound shipments and process related paperwork.
- Control and maintain proper inventory of shipping and production supplies.
- Receive inbound shipments and process related paperwork.
- Stage and package (banding/strapping/plastic wrap) products for shipping.
- Ensure all packaging/shipping equipment is kept in good working order.
- Ensures implementation and adherence of the company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness and order of the warehouse and shipping areas.
- Support engineering staff on order and inventory related functions.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs