Baton Rouge, LA
Branch No: 67992
7249 Florida Blvd Suite A
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Phone: (225) 612-4910
3 jobs for branch # 67992
Baton Rouge, LA
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Westaff has an immediate opening for an Administrative Clerk in the Finance office of a great agency in North Baton Rouge! Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm …
Westaff has an immediate opening for an Administrative Clerk in the Finance office of a great agency in North Baton Rouge!
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
$15-17 an hour to start.
Must consent to a drug screen, fingerprint screen and background check prior to becoming permanent. Must have a valid drivers license with no flags on license.
• Operates computer terminal and other related data entry equipment in the posting of documents
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail and folds, stuffs and seals outgoing mail for delivery
• Acts as a desk clerk or receptionist on routine matters, answers phones, greets visitors, providing assistance, information and direction when needed
• Maintains office supplies and copy machine supplies
• Distributes checks
• Serves as a daily receiving clerk by receiving packing slips, scanning to appropriate PO and verifying that appropriate signatures are received
• Pulls weekly receiving report of outstanding items contact employee as needed under direction of AP Specialist
• Processes dissemination of weekly bills, scans image of check and invoice into appropriate file, stuff envelopes, notifies vendors of pick up
• Extracts data file information with direction for Fixed Asset entry
• Accumulates data files for reimbursement request for Grants Manager
• Scans and sorts - all disaster information current and past, verifying signatures and approvals
• Organizes and sorts transportation and commitment sheets for reimbursement processing
• Maintains archived files for entire Finance division, scanning documents as necessary
• Maintains files for Cash Bonds, preparing spreadsheets for items for unclaimed properties
• Contact Vendors for outstanding invoices as directed by AP Specialist.
• Contact Employees as directed by AP Specialist for packing slips and appropriate approvals
Apply for the Finance Clerk position today!
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Westaff is hiring an Office Assistant for a busy Accounting office in Walker, La. This is a Direct Hire position and the ideal candidate …
Westaff is hiring an Office Assistant for a busy Accounting office in Walker, La.
This is a Direct Hire position and the ideal candidate will have 5+ years office experience. Must be a whiz on the computer and have exceptional communication skills! Clientele is top priority! Must be a problem solver and actively seeks work to stay busy during slower periods.
Hours: Monday -Friday, 8a-4p (January – April tax deadline)
Monday - Th 8a-4p and Friday 8a-noon (post-tax season)
Client offers a minimum of 10 holidays a year, Simple IRA, up to 3% match of employee contributions, time off is flexible and generous as long as its not abused (time off requests January - April should be very limited and reserved for emergencies).
College degree or a minimum of five (5) years experience and working knowledge of front desk operations, consisting of computer data entry, excellent telephone, and customer service.
- Supports the firm by scheduling according to CPA’s request. Ensures timely and accurate client scheduling & registration processes in an efficient, accurate and timely manner and according to the firm guidelines. Initiates appointment reminder phone calls for all client meetings.
- Answers phones (includes asking who is calling, what call is pertaining to, and checking to see if team member is available).
- Responsible for communicating and getting the client’s signatures
- Using excellent customer service, contacts clients by phone/email/text messaging to obtain client information to support timely and accurate accounting services.
- Responsible for sorting and scanning clients’ documents and driver’s licenses/form of identification, and any paperwork/forms to support their engagement.
- Maintains the appearance of the waiting/lobby/kitchen area. Responsible for general housekeeping of the office weekly, including but not limited to checking the mail, taking out the garbage, sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Discusses problems and/or confidential information.
- Responds to inquiries from team members and clients quickly and efficiently by actively listening and taking appropriate action.
- Keeps any confidential documents secure and out of public view.
- Maintains supplies and communicates to his/her supervisor when supplies need to be replenished; facilitates ordering when requested.
- Ensures front desk/copier equipment is functional and ready for service, including paper levels in copier/printer and reserve paper and toner supplies.
- Assists others and shows willingness to work as a team player. Provides back up to other team members when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate cash flow by generating monthly invoices, running credit card payments, balancing deposits to QuickBooks, reconciling client payments, etc.
Apply for the Office Assistant job today!
BATON ROUGE, LA
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Now Recruiting!!! Experienced Office Clerical Associates for upcoming jobs! Westaff is currently looking for an experienced Office Clerical Associates for several of our State Agencies ranging …
Experienced Office Clerical Associates for upcoming jobs!
Westaff is currently looking for an experienced Office Clerical Associates for several of our State Agencies ranging in pay, $11-14 an hour.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and discover with people want to work for Westaff 5x more than our competitors.
“Working with Westaff was amazing! Everything they promised actually happened. The staff was very helpful and there were never any issues!” Westaff Associate, Robin
As a Westaff Office Clerical Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous experience in an Office Clerical role
- Computer skills
- Data Entry and Phone Skills
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Answer inbound/multi-line phones
- Potentially schedule appointments, document maintenance, interact with clients/visitors
- Work independently
- Basic filing
- Scanning/ Indexing Files
Apply for the Office Clerical job today!