Aerospace company in Wichita, Kansas is hiring CNC Deburr. $15-18/hour, Weekly Pay, and Benefits Available. 1st, 2nd and Weekend Shifts available.
CNC Deburr Description:
- Remove burrs and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts to within specified tolerances by operating various hand, power, and pneumatic tools while performing the following duties
- Reads and interprets written work order instructions, specifications, drawings, and blueprints to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform deburr operations
- Removes sharp edges and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts, to within the required tolerances as given on work order instructions and specifications
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments and tools to inspect deburr work performed; ensuring proper tolerances are maintained
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Minimum of one year experience in an aerospace/aircraft machine shop setting
- Experience with various deburr tools
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.