Westaff is currently hiring a Final Inspector
for the weekend shift in Windsor CT!
Shift: Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:00pm
Pay ranging in 20$ DOE with 20% shift differential
- Conduct first piece inspections as required.
- Plan and perform inspections to check dimensions and dimensional relationships on a variety of complicated first piece run part, gauges, tools and fixtures.
- Verify correct operation sheet is being used and confirm that it meets blueprint requirements.
- Use CMM’s optical comparators, sine plates, indicators, micrometers, V-Blocks, verniers, parallels, height stands, and cadillacs, etc.
- Return part to operator and ensure proper gauging and inspection equipment.
- Complete paperwork and documentation of dimensions.
- Perform all other similar and/or related duties as required and /or directed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Inspection of complex aerospace parts and PC-DMIS experience preferred.
- Ability to interpret customer specifications, blueprints, and operation sheets.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, have strong math and communication skills and be able to keep accurate records.
- Knowledge and use of precision measuring equipment and must perform objectives using quality tools and methods and maintain inspection files.
- Should exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct and strive to increase the quality of the product.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building courses designed for manufacturing career advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Permanent opportunity
Apply now for immediate attention!