Do you have the knowledge and experience of reading machinist gauges? Do you have experience with quality inspection documentation? We are looking to add a Machine Shop Dimensional Inspector to one of the fastest growing teams on the Northshore. If you have experience working as a Machine Shop Dimensional Inspector in the oil and gas industry, apply now to take advantage of this opportunity.
Pay: $19- $25++ an hour, Depending on Experience
Hours: 6:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday; Some Saturdays
API Pipe Inspector Responsibilities:
- Conduct Product Tests and Assessment.
- Identify Product Defects.
- Record and Report Issues.
- Support Process Improvements.
- Make Necessary Repairs.
API Pipe Inspector Requirements
- Basic knowledge for using machinist gauges for inspection a must.
- Experience with quality inspection documentation (API specifically).
- Basic knowledge of mathematics with fractions and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of reading a ruler.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to hear warning signals/alarms.
- Capable of of climbing stairs carrying 50lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Full-time Long-term Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR MACHINE SHOP API PIPE INSPECTOR POSITION!
We encourage both military, spouses and veterans to apply.