Material Handler - Newport, NH
Entry Level. No Experience Necessary. Will Train.
The role of the material handler is to ensure the correct and timely movement of raw material, works in process, and finished goods on the production floor.
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the correct palletization and movement of finished goods from the inspection area.
- Ensuring the correct and consistent stocking of raw material on assembly tables.
- Ensuring the correct labeling and consistent movement of product from the machine operators on a regular basis.
- Checking the quality and resistance properties of finished wire before it is available for assembly use.
- Recording resistance measurements clearly and accurately.
- Assisting with supplying raw wire for Wendel machines.
- Other duties as assigned by Leads and Supervisors.
Military Veterans & Personnel Are Encouraged To Apply