IT Technical Support Analyst - Lebanon & Hanover NH
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing quality technical and operational support for all technologies by supporting the local/wide area network and desktop computers, including administering a Help Desk function and assisting with a wide variety of other related technical issues.
IT Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Maintain documentation of “standard configuration” for PCs and software applications.
- Upgrade hardware and installed software for Bank’s PCs.
- Maintain and support the technical support help desk and call database.
- Troubleshoot and repair PCs.
- Maintain network user accounts and sharing privileges.
- Document and track asset information for computer hardware and software.
- Facilitate purchasing of approved PCs, printers, and network-related equipment and software.
- Work with vendors/consultants, as needed.
- Support voice over IP communications network technical needs.
- Assist with anti-virus, anti-spam, and other network security updates.
- Administer the Access Port/SharePoint Dashboard and Intranet.
- Assist with technical training to end-users for both software applications and hardware.
- Document and maintain functions and duties in Bank standard format.
- The Technical Support Assistant will be on call after hours and weekends, as necessary.
Military Veterans and Personnel Are Encouraged to Apply.