Westaff has an immediate opening in North Haven, CT for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in the AR/Credit and Collections Dept.
Pay rate is $16.50/hour
Monday through Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (with flexibility to work additional hours)
Full Time, Temp to Perm opening. APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Provides clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient and accurate payment of assigned accounts.
- Opens and organizes incoming mail to prepare checks for processing.
- Enters check information into JDE system.
- Identifies and communicates potential issues related to the customer.
- Prepares daily deposits
- Responds to and investigates customer and/or sales representative inquiries.
- Communicates via telephone and/or e-mail
- Provides telephone coverage for main switchboard as assigned.
The ideal candidate for the AR job will have the following:
- Associate degree or related experience required.
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel skills; knowledge of JD Edwards a plus.
- Numerical acumen with ability to analyze customer accounts using problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data entry and calculator.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Customer service skills.