Westaff is looking for 1st shift Sanitation Associate in Salem, MA.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Thorough, organized, having high standards and the ability to successfully multi-task
- Detail oriented, energetic, ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to lift 56 lbs.
- Schedule flexibility for special projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Remove trash and cardboard from the floor.
- Maintain Production floor clean, free of debris.
- Helps in covering all the machines motors and electrical panels prior to starting power washing or foaming. Coordinates with supervisor for approval to start wash down.
- Dough feed system, including bowls, Lift, and conveyor needs to be foamed, power washed, rinsed, and sanitized.
- All stainless steel tables and dunnage racks are foamed, power washed, rinsed and sanitized.
- All production floors need to be cleaned and squeegee dry.
- Spice room Floor and tables need to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Complete all task required when working in the dishwasher room.
- Maintain cafeteria and common areas clean and organized.
- Follows Overnight Cleaning Procedures and proper wash down procedures
Schedule is Monday - Friday
5am - 1:30pm $15.05 per hour
Apply now to our Sanitation Associate position in Salem,
MA Members and family of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!