Location: Chester, VT
Schedule: M-F 3:00pm – 11pm
Pay rate: $19 an hr
Prepare products based on specifications, including measuring, mixing ingredients, converting units of measure & keeping accurate records. Perform ongoing QC ensure ingredients & products are being mixed to specification. Inform Supervisor or QC staff of any inconsistencies noticed in raw materials or finished batches.
• Prepare & verify equipment, tools & mixing materials are ready for use at the start of each shift.
• Operate mixing equipment in the preparation of all products. Collaborate & communicate with other mixing staff to ensure efficiency, quality & safety are always paramount.
• Maintain high cleanliness & quality standards. Report any concerns immediately take and/or recommend steps to remediate.
• Clean & sanitize equipment, tools & production room as needed. Follow procedures in the disassembly, cleaning, sanitation, & reassembly of all equipment and tools.
• Adhere to, & use safe work practices, following safety rules & regulations including but not limited to Lock Out/Tag Out & PPE. Report safety hazards, near misses or injuries to the Batching Manager.
• Responsible to ensure compliance with standards & requirements for food safety.
• Lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely & comfortably.
• Bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, lean, stoop & stand on concrete floor on a regular basis, for long periods of time.
• Perform repetitive motor functions while standing.
• Tolerate moderate noise, fluctuating temperatures, & wet working environment.
Ability to follow oral & written instructions, also communicate effectively, verbally & through written documentation.
Ability to comprehend, utilize & adjust computer-controlled equipment.
Ability to apply basic math, including use of calculator & understanding units of measure
Basic mechanical skills
Covid-19 Vaccination mandatory