Location: Chester, VT
Schedule: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Pay Rate: $17 an hour ($15 + $2 shift differential.)
Perform various duties in the support of the production of multiple food products. Perform assigned responsibilities to support the safe and productive manufacture of quality product.
Principal Duties &Responsibilities:
- Maintain high cleanliness & quality standards. Report any concerns upon discovery, take and/or recommend steps to remediate.
- Adhere to, use, & encourage safe work practices, including but not limited to Lock Out/Tag Out & personal protective equipment. Report any potential safety hazards, near misses or injuries to the Production Supervisor/Vice President of Operations.
- Ensure a neat, clean, & safe work area to prevent injury or product contamination. Participate in maintaining a clean work environment through the remainder of the facility as needed.
- Collaborate, communicate, & meet with managers & other appropriate personnel to accomplish Company goals. Attend meetings as required.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with standards and requirements for food safety, GMP, SQF, and other regulatory or internal quality programs.
- Lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably.
- Palletize and wrap products utilizing sound body mechanics and adhering to safety protocols
- Bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, stoop & stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time.
- Perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods during shift.
- Tolerate moderate to loud noise, fluctuating temperatures, & wet working environment.
- Covid 19 Vaccination a must.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and through written documentation. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Ability to apply basic math (including use of calculator) and mechanics.