Westaff has an immediate openings in Branford, CT for a Sales and Customer Support Specialist. APPLY TODAY!
Start the New Year off right with a new Career!
$20-$25/hr, based on experience.
Full Time, temp to perm, Monday through Friday
The Sales and Customer Support Specialist is responsible for professional communications, ensuring quality control of customer orders and building good will and positive rapport with current and potential customers.
The Sales and Customer Support will perform the following tasks:
- Communicates with domestic and international customers and prospects via phone and e-mail. Responds quickly to sales inquiries.
- Develops knowledge of production capabilities, scheduling, and product offerings.
- Responsible for customer service activities, including but not limited to: Responding to requests for samples, order entry, order review, and follow-up on errors and omissions, answering phone calls, responding to inquiries on shipping, production, and order updates
- Providing internal support to production, shipping and receiving inquiries
- Processing regulatory compliance requests and composing correspondence
- May be required to travel and staff booth at trade shows
- Associate degree with two plus (2+) years of experience in customer service required. Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field desirable. (Other combinations of education and experience will be considered.)
- Knowledge of metric system a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill; customer service, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers and prospects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Mac environment preferred.
- Vaccination required; masks currently required