The role of the Plumbing Supervisor is to manage multiple projects overseeing all field installation. The Plumbing Supervisor is directly responsible for all labor coordination, quality of production and safety. Openings at both Foreman and Superintendent roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Blueprint reading, coordination, layout, sketching, and materials take off
- Coordination with selections coordinator to have all materials selected and ordered prior to job start. Transport prefabricated parts to construction sites for assembly and installation
- Coordination with subcontractors, vendors, and superintendent
- Time keeping and other administrative duties, which includes but isn’t limited to daily reports, submittal logs, RFI status, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with city or third party officials and inspectors to obtain all approvals for certificate of occupancy.
- Positively communicate ideas for improvement and work as a team player.
- Trade stacking and phasing; influence project scheduling
- Must have minimum of 1 year of experience managing a minimum of 4-5 workers
- Understanding of all phases of duct and equipment installation
- Must have advanced knowledge of how jobs are assembled in the field
- Must manage to the budget, plan to the schedule, plan for the unexpected, and meet or exceed project deadlines while keeping safety first
- Excellent organizational, communication and supervisory skills required.
- All foreman level requirements
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience managing a minimum of 10-15 workers
- Must have experience supervising projects of $500,000+
If interested please email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact (504)832-7237