Westaff is looking for a Certified Public Accountant for an Innovative CPA Firm in Lancaster
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
* Licensed CPA
* Six+ years of experience with management aspirations
* Experience with client interactions and business development skills
* Proven financial, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, and complex environment
* Positive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience with UltraTax, GoFileRoom, Adobe Acrobat and Quickbooks a plus!
* Have fun, work hard, and be positive!
* Prepare high level consulting and tax engagements
* Review work papers, income tax returns (corporate, partnership, non-profit and individual)
* Prepare and review financial statements (compilation & review levels-we do not audit)
* Develop tax planning strategies through independent tax research
* Build relationships with clients and the community thereby contributing significantly to the ongoing development efforts of the firm
* Assure high quality service is delivered to client base
What's In It For You:
* Fun! Yes, we have a committee for that!
* Stable firm who will help you grow
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Being part of an non-traditional, innovative, award winning CPA firm in central Ohio
* In Office, Remote and Hybrid work arrangements