Do you have experience as a Production Manager within the Manufacturing industry? Apply today for immediate consideration for this growing, nationally recognized manufacturing company located in Middletown, CT!
Shift: First shift
Pay rate: $90,000 annually with a $5,000 Bonus
The Production Manager is in charge of directing the activities of multiple manufacturing departments/ shifts in performance of complex assembly and fabrication.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager:
- Ensure staffing is stable to meet order commitments
- Ensure Metrics and KPIs are developed and sustained to ensure standard output results are achieved
- Ensure operational costs are controlled including overtime management
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly reporting requirements as scheduled.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years experience industrial management experience
- Experience with developing Operational and Capital Budgets
- Experience with ISO systems management
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing development, implementation and management
Join our team and take advantage of Westaff's weekly pay, health insurance and FREE online classes!