Westaff is immediately hiring Warehouse Pickers for our distribution facility in the Elk River area.
Monday - Friday 3:45pm-12:30am
Warehouse Pickers will act as material handlers to pick and pack customer orders using stand up forklifts. Warehouse duties include:
- Staging product and pallets for shipment
- Correctly placing product by effectively communicating with inventory control
- Forklift operator; forklift driver will utilize stand up forklift to pick and package orders
- Assisting with loading and unloading trucks
- Use warehouse equipment like pallet wrapping machine or pallet jacks
The ideal Warehouse Picker will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous forklift experience required
Westaff benefits that are immediately available to all Material Handlers and Warehouse Pickers include:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Free Online Skill Building Training
Take your forklift career to the next level!