Westaff is seeking an Office Assistant to grow with an insurance company in Helena, MT!
Schedule: Part-time, 25-30 hours/week
Pay: $14/hour starting wage, $15/hour + commission once licensed
Responsibilities of Office Assistant:
- Provide great customer service by responding to inquiries from existing policyholders and the general public
- Prepare forms, policies and endorsements when required.
- Provide service to the public and policyholders in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- As directed by the agent, work with the agent’s computer system to update information
- Contact prospects and current policyholders for appointments.
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- Previous office experience required
- Willingness to learn and grow in insurance businesses
- Attend paid pre-licensing course and obtain Property & Casualty insurance license
- Get your Property & Casualty license!
- Career opportunity with growth
- Health benefits and retirement offered
Don't miss this career opportunity- apply today for our Office Assistant position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply