Do you want to utilize your exceptional customer service abilities in a challenging, client-facing role?
We are seeking a motivation-driven Staffing Manager to join our Westaff team located in Wichita! If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
Westaff is a place where your career and passion come together.
- Anticipate staffing requirements and expectations; develop value-added services to support changing client needs
- Coordinate recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via email, phone and in-person
- Maintain timekeeping system and ensure payroll/invoicing is accurate
- Provide productivity, headcount, attendance, and other reports at the client’s request
- Manage employee relations including coaching, counseling, performance reviews, removal from assignments, and exit interviews
- Conduct onboarding and orientation
- Facilitate the initial treatment and reporting of workers’ compensation incidents
- Participate in scheduled service reviews at client site
- Act as the liaison between the branch office and the client
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills required
- Staffing and recruiting experience preferred
- Experience in coaching and managing others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - strong reporting skills required
- Problem-solving skills
- High levels of motivation and self-direction
- Ability to work with regular and predictable attendance
Westaff offers a strong base with monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses. Remedy offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, retirement plan matching, paid time off, holidays and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.