CNC / Machine Operator positions available in St. Johnsbury, VT!
If you have CNC/Machine Operating experience, you won't want to miss this amazing opportunity to grow with our local St. Johnsbury Client. Apply now!
Schedule: Monday-Friday | 3:00pm-11:30pm - Training on 1st shift
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Depending on experience, the responsibilities are as follows:
- Setup and operates one or more CNC machining equipment: turning centers, vertical or horizontal machining centers, water jet cutting, laser cutting and EDM.
- Prepares inspection set-ups, inspects own work and submits results to QC dept. Reports nonconforming material to supervisor. Is responsible for own quality.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments, tools and materials required and obtains from pre-kitter or tool crib attendant.
- Interprets job documentation / instructions for standard and repair work and performs work with limited supervision.
- Installs fixtures, vises, chucks or open setups, locates starting points, installs tools, performs machining operations and tears down at end of job.
- Preset tooling as required.
- Maintains a safe working environment and follows all safety rules and regulations and uses proper personal protective equipment.
- Reports daily labor and inputs into computer. Observes actual setup and run times and reports to supervisor when times are incorrect.
- Deburr as required.
- Performs basic machine maintenance and maintains a clean work area.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE CNC / MACHINE OPERATOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply