Westaff is looking for 1st shift Sanitation Associates in Salem, MA.
* Fluency in English and Spanish
* Thorough, organized, having high standards and the ability to successfully multi-task
* Detail oriented, energetic, ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
* Ability to lift 56 lbs.
* Schedule flexibility for special projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned. * Remove trash and cardboard from the floor.
* Maintain Production floor clean, free of debris.
* Helps in covering all the machines motors and electrical panels prior to starting power washing or foaming.
* Coordinates with supervisor for approval to start wash down.
* Dough feed system, including bowls,
* Lift, and conveyor needs to be foamed, power washed, rinsed, and sanitized.
* All stainless steel tables and dunnage racks are foamed, power washed, rinsed and sanitized.
* All production floors need to be cleaned and squeegee dry.
* Spice room floor and tables need to be cleaned and sanitized.
* Complete all task required when working in the dishwasher room.
* Maintain cafeteria and common areas clean and organized.
* Follows Overnight Cleaning Procedures and proper wash down procedures.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, 5am - 1:30 pm (40 hours)
Apply now for our Sanitation Associate position.