Westaff is hiring for a Hand Finish Sewer in the Middlebury VT area for a local company that creates fine handcrafted bow ties, neckties, facemasks, tote bags, pocket squares, and many other handsewn items.
Pay: $14-$17p/hr DOE
Shift: 8 hours per day/can be flexible as long as you work your 8 hours.
Duration: Direct Hire
Hand Finish Sewer Job Description: Hand sewers stitch a wide variety of textiles and materials to make clothing, books, mattresses, wigs, and even toys. They draw and then cut materials following established patterns. Sewers must measure and piece together parts, stitch them together, and sew in trimmings, zippers, buttons, and other fasteners.
Hand Finish Sewer Job Requirements:
- Sewing experience preferred.
- Associates who take pride in their work.
- Attention to detail.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Open to learning new skills.
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)