Bilingual HR Coordinator (Eng. / Spa) - Permanent Placement!
Schedule: Mon- Fri / 8am to 5pm
Pay Rate: $18/hr.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Bilingual HR Coordinator (Eng. / Spa) with attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources positions (HR internships taken into consideration for experience).
- 2-year to 4-year college degree in Human Resources.
- English and Spanish required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Day-to-day HR operations, which includes management of personnel records, communications, and enforcing company policies and practices
- Serve as a point person for all employee questions, support Talent Acquisition efforts, open enrollment, and organize Company Events.
- Create and distribute documents, Company memos, etc. Scan and file employee documents
- Assist with background and reference checks when needed. Send I-9 to new hire via HireRight (E-Verify).
- Assist with new employee files preparation. Assign equipment to new hires (company tablet, cellphone, radio, harness, etc.)
- Collect equipment from employees when they leave the Company
- Maintain the equipment data base up to date
- Prepare monthly birthday cards for employees
- Order Uniforms for Warehouse and Drivers
- Order office supplies Maintain current employee records and HR database
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Other general office duties as assigned.
Get started now! Apply today and learn why workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits!