Are you an experienced Commercial Lines Customer Service Rep?
Westaff has a full time opening with an Insurance company in Meriden, CT ! We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative with excellent communications skills and a commitment to helping others.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist clients with day-to-day transactions, including answering coverage-related questions, taking payments, issuing new business, processing endorsements, and problem-solving. Also, writing policies and management of policy changes, assisting with marketing and lead follow-up.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Customer Service candidate are:
- Process transactions relative to client files, including, but not limited to, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, and re-writes
- Assist with agent requests
- Prepare quotes and premium coverage comparisons
- Provide coverage recommendations
- Answer in-bound calls
- Build rapport with customers
- Work effectively and efficiently with other staff members
- Input information into agency management system as required
Qualifications for the Commercial Lines Customer Service Rep:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and AMS360 Management System
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team player and positive attitude
A P&C license is needed. If you have a license that has lapsed, we will help you get your license renewed.
Salary is 50-60k per year, based on experience.