Westaff is looking for Assemblers for IMMEDIATE HIRE in Londonderry, NH area!!
**$1000 sign on bonus after 60 days (based on performance/attendance)*
Shift: 2nd Shift 4:00pm-12:00am M-F
Payrate: $15.50/hour depending on experience
Work location: Londonderry NH
Perform final assembly of cases & trays following work instructions to ensure product meets all customer expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Standing at a work bench, assemble product from small and large components using small hand tools, including a screw gun
- • Assembly tasks include:
- o Clean product throughout the process o Install silicone and handles
- o Set up and run pin printer machine o Operate the dremel & dimple machines o Perform work on the more complicated products including Biomet Microfixation
- • Report labor in an accurate and timely fashion. Ensure traveler is filled out accurately.
- • Stack parts on racks or appropriate table, ensuring line clearance so as to not mix product.
- • Full knowledge of the final assembly shipping process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- • Familiar with manufacturing operations
- • Team player and flexible to move from one task to another
- • Basic math skills
- • Able to help train Assembler 1
- • Able to follow written & verbal instruction.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include near, distance, sharpness vision and color and depth perception.