Schedule: 3rd shift 1am to 9am
Rate of Pay: $17.75/hour, WEEKLY PAY!!
Description: The Casepack Palletizer Operator, under the direction of the Line Leader, works as a team member of a fresh product packaging line, which meets or exceeds company and customer quality packaging specifications. Position is responsible for operating the Casepack Palletizer machine in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary down time and maintain production efficiencies.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Good manual dexterity
- Positive team player
- Prior manufacturing experience, helpful but not required
- Performs end of shift shut down operations ensuring the machine is properly shut down
- Return leftover supplies to dry storage at the end of shift
- Performs shift exchange meetings with the on-coming Operator
- Responsible for proper sanitization, set-up, and safety of machines
- Pallet jack certification preferred
- Mechanical ability is required
- Solid knowledge of SQF, HAACP, GMP's and sanitation regulations
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to work overtime required
- High diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to complete pre hiring requirements
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MANUFACTURING POSITOINS!
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!