Production test technician
Exeter based multinational company seeking a production test technician.
Monday thru Friday 7 am to 330pm
$18/hour Temp to perm position
- performs the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, waveguide components, and mechanical assemblies.
- May develop test specifications, methods, and procedures from blueprints, drawings, and diagrams.
- Will perform rework on assemblies as a result of testing.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- solid understanding of microwave principles, waveguide components.
- Soldering certification J-STD-001 is a plus.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Secret level security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to work under a microscope when necessary.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Familiarity with power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power meters, and spectrum analyzers.
- Four (4) years of related experience.
- Weekly pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan Option
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our production test technician position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!