Do you enjoy traveling through the state of CT AND working at the same time? Westaff has the position for you!
Opportunity for permanent employment!
Pay: $14-$15 DOE
Warehouse associate responsibilities:
- Travel daily throughout CT to assist in the installation of office equipment
- Possible remodeling
- Use of hand tools (specifically drills)
- Load and unload trucks
- Assemble furniture for offices
- Assist supervisors in daily tasks
Warehouse associate requirements:
- Resumes required
- Must be willing to complete company screenings
- Must be able to stay until 5pm if delayed in route
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- 6 months of installation experience
Warehouse associate benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!