This Plattsburgh company strives to achieve and maintain the highest levels of Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery and Cost Efficiency as possible.
The position will require excellent hands-on skills built on experience.
The ideal candidate is someone with warehouse experience looking to further their career.
Provide leadership support for daily operations.
PAY: $19.00 hourly
- Ensure all Health & Safety rules are observed.
- Oversee and instruct associates ensuring proper processes are utilized
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings as required.
- Actively participate to complete daily work as required.
- Ensure all reports are completed and submitted as directed.
- Ensure cleanliness and good housekeeping practices are employed using 6-S principles.
- Liaise with other employees, Supervisors and customer as needed.
- Direct support contact for department team members.
- Delegate responsibilities to department team members.
- Ensure all employees receive quality, health and safety, and administrative orientation training.
- Support implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001 certification programs.
- Ensure problem resolution process is implemented and effective.
- Ensure quality records are properly recorded and submitted.
- Ensure corrective action (using problem resolution process), are applied where results are not meeting target goals and objectives.
- Continuous improvement recommendations
- High School Diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift weights up to 40lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Available to work overtime / weekends as required
- Computer experience, preferred
- Must have previous warehouse experience.